Internal / External Audits
Internal Audit Unit Charter
The Company has made an Internal Audit Charter that has been completed by the Board of Commissioners and determined by the Board of Commissioners on March 28, 2018.
Based on the Decree of the Company's Board of Directors. 027-DIR/Corpsec /MDP / 0718 dated July 2, 2018 regarding the establishment and appointment of the Internal Audit Unit of the Company which has appointed the Internal Audit Unit to be:
Safril Hasibuan, currently the Chair person and Member of Internal Audit of PT MD Pictures Tbk based on the Directors Decree Number 012-DIR / Corpsec / MDP / IV / 18 dated April 16, 2018.
He has served as an Audit Manager at PT Bumi Wijaya Indorail in 2015-April 2018, in 2013-2015 served as Audit Assistant Manager of PT Dharma HenwaTbk, and in 2008–2013 served as Audit Supervisor at PT Bakrie Telecom, Tbk.
He obtained a Masters of Economics and Business Management at the University of Mercubuana and a Bachelor of Accounting at STEI in 2001
The function unit is:
Provide assurance and independent and objective consultation with the aim of increasing added value and improving the Company's operations through a systematic approach by testing, evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, internal control and corporate governance processes.
The duties and responsibilities of this Unit are as follows:
- Development and implementation an annual Internal Audit plan.
- Testing and evaluating the implementation of internal control and risk management systems in accordance with company policies.
- Inspection and evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness in finance, accounting, operations, human resources, marketing, information technology, and other activities.
- Providing suggestions for improvement and objective information about the activities examined at all levels of management.
- Producing audit reports and submit reports to the President Director and the Board of Commissioners.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on the implementation of suggested improvements.
- Collaborating with the Audit Committee.
- Developing a program to evaluating the quality of internal audit activities carried out.
- Conduct special checks if needed
- Inspection compliance with relevant rules and regulations.