Based on the Decree of the Company's Board of Directors. 020/MDP/LGL/MP/IV/18 dated 16 April 2018, Mrs. Ratna Sari Ismianti was appointed by the Company / Management as Corporate Secretary of PT MD Pictures Tbk
Started her career in Banking since 1997 as Executive Assistant Compliance - Legal and Corporate Secretary Director at Bank Danamon. She has good experience in the field of compliance and become a corporate secretary. Currently she is the Corporate Secretary of PT MD Pictures Tbk.
The Corporate Secretary has duties and responsibilities which includes:
- Following the development of the Capital Market, especially the regulations that apply in the Capital Market sector;
- Providing the input to the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company to comply the provisions of the legislation in the Capital Market sector;
- Assisting the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing corporate governance which includes:
- disclosure of information to the public, including the availability of information on the Company's website;
- submission of reports to OJK on time; implementation and documentation of the GMS;
- organizing and documenting Board of Directors and / or Board of Commissioners meetings;
- Implementation of orientation programs to Company for Directors and / or Board of Commissioners. As a liaison or contact person between the Company and the Company's shareholders, OJK, and other stakeholderthat bridges the interests between the Company and external parties, especially in maintaining public perception of the Company's image and fulfilment of responsibilities by the Company.
- Controlling the management of external and internal communication strategies with all stakeholders to deliver news from the Company openly and responsibly and build a positive image of the Company.
- The Corporate Secretary includes the Company's secretarial duties, investor and community relations, and enforcement of compliance with the industry and capital market authorities as well as GCG provisions and is responsible for the Directors' correspondence with interested parties including the Authority Financial Services (“OJK”) and the Indonesia Stock Exchange (“IDX”).
- Oversee developments and regulatory changes that occur in the capital market sector, as well as provide recommendations and input to the Board of Directors regarding the impact of the development of changes in the Company and the implementation of these changes within the Company.
- Responsible for fulfilling compliance with applicable laws on the stock exchange and capital market related to information disclosure.
- Delivering the Company's development to the community through reporting information disclosure in the form of broadcasts, websites, and serving requests for information relating to the Company.
- Submitting periodic financial reports and annual reports to OJK and BEI and providing these reports on the Company's website and announcing annual financial reports and semi-annual financial reports in nationally newspapers.
As a form of compliance with disclosure of information, the Company always reports material information and facts through letters to Bapepam-LK and electronic reporting to the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The Company's information disclosure delivered via electronic reporting is available on the Indonesia Stock Exchange website (www.idx.co.id)
Agencies or parties related to the capital market and investors can directly contact the Corporate Secretary or the Company's Investor Relations at the following address: